Version 4 is finally out!
The conversion of the stored format of JSON is complete and a extensive work has been done on some Dashboard components.
- HTML editor has been replaced by a Rich Text Editor which is far more intuitive for users to work with.
- As well as Data Fields and Statistics fields, the Rich Text Editor can also display some system information such as today's date and time.
- Dashboard Filters are now linked to a single FilterManager (which manages a particular filter field). Multiple filter components can thus work on the same filter field. Filtermanagers can be chained so that downstream ones are impacted by the upstream filter settings.
- Manifest changed to include Windows 10 (Windows recognises it as fully compatible software)
Dashboard reporting components
- A banded report generator has been added as a dashboard component. The generator can access the raw data in the file as well as summary data from grids, chart data and statistics.
- Multiple-page reports can be created and these can be printed or exported to other formats.
- As any filtering is applied to the data extracted for the report, the user can decide upon particular subsets of data that are shown making this an incredibly powerful tool.
We are very excited by the additions to our software - users with a current subscription will get the update for free by clicking "Check Updates" in the menu of their copy of SimpleCube Pro.
Checkout the DEMO or purchase a copy of SimpleCube Pro to explore the power of drag and drop data analysis which now also has banded report generation.